If your goal is to maintain a healthy weight, perform better, boost your energy levels, or enjoy healthy aging, there are several Isagenix recipes that can help you achieve exactly just that.
Check out the following recipes recommended by Isagenix with 400 to 600 calories that you can combine with the Isagenix System so you will look good and feel good at all times.
Tuna and Avocado (4 Servings)
- 1 can of drained and rinsed albacore tuna packed in water
- 2 avocados
- ½ cup yam/sweet potato or ½ cup cooked quinoa
- Lemon juice
- Cut open the avocados and remove the pit.
- Put one spoon tuna in avocado crater.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Serve paired with yam/sweet potato or cooked quinoa.
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 ½ cups cooked and drained chickpeas
- 1 ½ cups chopped white button mushrooms
- ½ tsp fennel seeds (crushed)
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 3 tbsp chopped cilantro
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- Coconut or almond flours
- Warm coconut oil over medium high heat in medium nonstick skillet. Add fennel, coriander, curry powder, and onion. Cook and stir frequently for 2 minutes until onion turns soft. Add mushrooms and continue stirring.
- Cover the mixture and cook it for 4 minutes or until there is liquid in the pan. Remove the cover and cook for 3 minutes for the liquid to evaporate.
- Place the mixture in a food processor then add chickpeas. Pulse until properly chopped. Place the mixture in a bowl. Add walnuts, carrots, black pepper, cilantro, and sea salt. Mix well.
- Dust hands lightly with flour. Form the mixture to patties of 10 cm. You can make up to 6 patties.
- In the large skillet, warm the rest of the oil over medium heat. Put the patties in the pan. Cook for 4 minutes or until bottom turns brown. Flip then cook until well heated through.
Salmon Foil Packet
- 140g- 220g salmon filet
- Your choice of veggies like green beans, yellow squash, and zucchini
- 1 pinch of garlic powder
- Optional 1 tsp pesto
- Dust salmon fillet with garlic powder.
- Put veggies on the aluminum foil sheet with the salmon fillet on the top.
- Top the fish with pesto if you like. Wrap in foil.
- Follow the same process with several multiple fillets.
- Bake one or several individually wrapped packets for 30 to 40 minutes at 180°C.
Use the amount you want for these ingredients:
- Organic chicken breasts
- Bell peppers
- Yellow zucchini
- Garlic powder
- Corn on the cob
- Avocado cooking spray
- Sausage (optional)
- Slice and toss chicken breasts in pesto.
- Slice vegetables.
- Put on skewers. Alternate veggies and meat as desires.
- Dust with garlic powder and use the avocado cooking spray.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 180°C.
- Serve with fruit and corn on the cob.
- 2 to 3 chicken legs/drumsticks
- Sea salt
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
- ⅓ to ½ cup walnuts
- Choice of veggies like orange or yellow bell peppers and steamed broccoli
- Use olive oil to coat the chicken and put on baking sheet. Bake until skin turns crispy.
- Combine olive oil, oregano, and lemon juice to taste. Steam veggies and place lemon juice mixture on top.
- Sprinkle with pepper and sea salt to taste.
- Serve and enjoy with walnuts.
Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 450g chicken cut into pieces of 2cm
- 1 diced onion
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 diced orange bell pepper
- 3 diced celery stalks
- 5 to 6 diced white mushrooms
- 3 sliced carrots
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 pinch of black pepper and sea salt
- Ground ginger to taste
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ cup cooked rice or ½ cup beans
- 1 to 2 heads romaine lettuce
- Optional 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Over medium heat, heat the coconut oil in a large skillet.
- Add garlic, onion, pepper, and celery. Sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Put chicken and sauté for 4-5 minutes. Stir frequently until brown.
- Add mushrooms, carrots, and bell pepper. Sauté and stir frequently for 3-4 minutes.
- Add coconut aminos, crushed red pepper flakes, ground ginger, and rice vinegar. Coat by stirring.
- Season with black pepper and sea salt.
- Sauté for 2-3 minutes or until chicken gets cooked through.
- Put on serving platter with the lettuce.
- Place 2 tbsp chicken mixture in lettuce leaf then fold over. Serve with cooked rice or beans. Enjoy!
Beef Bacon Slices
- Beef sliced to 4 to 5 pieces
- Sunflower seeds
- Grape tomatoes
- Coconut oil
- Heat the coconut oil on medium heat in pan. Put the beef then cook to taste.
- Serve this with sunflower seeds and grape tomatoes.
Chicken and Rice
- 100g chicken breast
- 4 egg whites
- ½ cup cooked brown rice
- ½ cup sweet corn
- ½ cup zucchini
- 1 dash of salt
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- In a large skillet, cook rice, corn, zucchini, and egg whites with coconut oil.
- Top it with the grilled chicken.
- Sprinkle and serve with salt.
Shrimp and Zoodles
- 2 avocados
- 2 zucchini
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 pinch of pepper
- Cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves or 2 tbsp basil
- Cut and form noodles using the zucchini with a spiralizer.
- Mix avocados, pepper, basil, garlic cloves, and basil in a bowl. Place in a food processor to form the avocado sauce.
- Mix this sauce with the zucchini noodles.
- Put cherry tomatoes and cooked shrimp on top.
- Salmon fillet
- Feta cheese
- ⅓ to ½ cup pecans
- Choice of vegetables like steamed cauliflower or sliced cucumber
- Put salmon on baking sheet then bake until cooked at 180°C.
- Drizzle salmon with lemon and top it with cheese.
- Serve with pecans and vegetables.